The University of Wyoming Men’s Rugby team’s competitive season follows the academic year, with preseason exhibition matches played before the USA Rugby Division 1A competitive schedule held over the fall and spring and competitive sevens tournaments (a fast-paced abbreviated version of rugby played with fewer players and shortened matches) also played in the spring.
University of Wyoming Men’s Rugby Spring 2015 Results:
• February 14: Wyoming 28, University of Arizona 42 (Las Vegas, NV)
• March 11: Wyoming 17, Colorado 17 (Boulder, CO) (D1A)
• March 15: Wyoming 24, Air Force Academy 67 (Laramie, WY) (D1A)
• March 28: Wyoming 64, New Mexico 27 (Albuquerque, NM) (D1A)
• April 4: Wyoming 24, Colorado State 50 (Fort Collins, CO) (D1A)
D1A playoffs to follow; 7s to follow.
All home games at Noon with reserves to follow for D1A matches.
University of Wyoming Men’s Rugby Fall 2014 Results:
• September 6/7: Wyoming 44, Montana State 12 (Alpine, WY)
• September 13: Jackalope tournament, home (9am-5pm)
• September 21: Wyoming 39, Colorado College 3 (Laramie, WY)
• September 27: Wyoming 53, U New Mexico 10 (Laramie, WY) (D1A) (Reserves W 24-17)
• October 4: Wyoming 28, U of Colorado 28 (Laramie, WY) (D1A) (Reserves W 10-5)
• October 11: Wyoming 30, Colorado State 57 (Fort Collins, CO) (D1A)
• October 17: Wyoming 56, Wyoming Alumni 35 (Laramie, WY) (Alumni Showdown)
• October 25: at Wyoming 24, Air Force Academy 64 (Colorado Springs, CO) (D1A)
University of Wyoming Men’s Rugby Spring 2014 Results:
February 8: At U. New Mexico and UTEP (Albuquerque)
W 22-7 (vs. UNM), W 51-0 (vs. UTEP)
March 8: At Colorado University (Boulder)
March 12: Home vs. Air Force Academy
March 29: At Colorado State University (Fort Collins)
April 5: Home vs. Colorado University
April 12: Home vs. Colorado State University
April 19: Collegiate Division IA Playoffs at Cal Poly
April 26: Collegiate Division IA Quarterfinals
May 3: Collegiate Division IA Semifinals
May 17: Collegiate Division IA Grand Final
University of Wyoming Men’s Rugby Fall 2013 Results:
September 7: University of Wyoming Jackalope Invitational Tournament (Laramie, WY; Intramural sports fields): 2 wins, 0 losses.
September 13: Home vs. University of Northern Colorado (Night Game). Canceled Due to Weather
September 21: Home vs. Colorado State University: L 40-20.
October 11: Alumni Touch Rugby Match (Home, Night Game).
October 26: At Rocky Mountain Sevens.
University of Wyoming Men’s Rugby Spring 2013 Results:
(All Spring 2013 Home Matches are Played at the University of Wyoming’s Rugby Field at East Fraternity Mall, Off of 17th Street between Fraternity Row and Sorority Row.)
March 2: At Air Force Academy (Preseason Exhibition Match).
L 52-7 (Reserves L 62-19)
March 17: At Central Washington University (USA Rugby Division I-A Non-Conference Match).
March 23: Open.
March 30: Home vs. University of New Mexico (USA Rugby Division I-A Western Conference Match).
W by Forfeit
April 5: At University of Colorado (Reserves Match).
April 6: At Infinity Park (Glendale, Colorado) vs. University of Colorado (USA Rugby Division I-A Western Conference Match).
April 10: At Colorado State University (USA Rugby Division I-A Western Conference Match). (Rescheduled from March 9 due to snow postponement.)
April 13: Home vs. University of Northern Colorado (USA Rugby Division I-A Western Conference Match).
W 62-5 (Reserves W 32-0)
University of Wyoming Men’s Rugby Fall 2012 Results:
September 8: Jackalope Rugby Tournament (Fifteens and Sevens)
15′s: 3 Wins, 0 Losses
7′s: 2 Wins, 0 Losses
15′s Reserves: 1 Win, 1 Loss
September 22: Home vs. Boulder Rugby (Fifteens)
September 28: At the University of Colorado (Fifteens and Sevens)
15′s: W 27-16
7′s: W 28-7
October 6: At University of Colorado Sevens Tournament (Sevens)
October 20: At Rocky Mountain West Sevens Tournament (Sevens)
W 5-0 v. University of Utah (Utah forfeit due to eligibility concerns)
L 33-24 Colorado State University
L 19-33 Dixie College
L 31-7 Colorado State University
October 26: Home vs. Colorado State University (Night; Fifteens)
CANCELLED DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER